Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Wish List


The Marshall Family has a wish list for Christmas! It is as long as my leg. No, just kidding. Thankfully, it is actually quite short. I'll just go through what the kids want in order....

Colum: Lego people, props, & small vehicles

Joella: American Girl stuff, like things for her bitty twins and the Kit doll, plus accessories, from American Girl. Girly stuff from American Girl too. Do we see a theme here? A one year subscription to American Girl. I have a Gift Registry!

Liesl: American Girl stuff, like things for her bitty baby. I have a Gift Registry too!

Therese: Fisher Price buildings, people, & animals

Noni: Useful things from One Step Ahead. She has a Gift Registry!

We have a wish list at www.chcweb.com too. It is a list of things we would like for our school.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I just have to say that I love Thereses' curly hair. she looks so grown up. I LOVE the beggin picture. Quite appropriate. IT makes me want to run out and buy them stuff. :D I hope they are being good so they can get what is on their lists. Heather, I am done with my Cmas shopping too! Hah, you're not the only cool one aroung.....of course, you're doing it with five kids and I only have one, so kudos to you!

love you all, Sum