Monday, November 30, 2009

Two Months?!?!

Holey Moley! Has it been that long already? Time for me to crack my knuckles and tackle the blog. See why it's appropriately named The Slogging Blog?? Anyway, the Advent Season is upon us and I, for one, am looking forward to Christmas and the Twelve Days leading up to Epiphany. In the interest of keeping it simple, so that we can truly appreciate what we have, I have pared back on the craziness that sometimes accompanies the holiday season. I am trying to teach my kids that 'tis better to give than to receive... and make the shopping/creating a fun adventure in itself. I promise there will be oodles and oodles of pictures on the blog in the next few weeks as we make the rounds of holiday parties and fun.... for now, you can just enjoy the few pictures I have put up of Liesl's birthday, Ray's squadron dining out, and random sunny day pictures....




No comments: