Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally.....

Okay, okay... I know I've been very bad about keeping the blog updated.  I don't really have any excuses... other than 'My dog ate my computer'.  Except I don't have a dog, and dogs don't really eat computers.  I suppose they could chew on the cables.  Or piddle on the hard drive....
Anyways!  Liesl's birthday was at the beginning of October and she YEARNED for a horse themed birthday party.  We were able to make it happen.  Reserved a party at the stables on base and rented 2 ponies for an hour.  The girls had a lot of fun!

At the end of October was.... Halloween!  The family went to a festival at a local museum, and they also went trick or treating in the neighborhood.  I think that this year, people must have drove in and 'shopped' for candy.  We ran out of candy in the first hour and Ray said he noticed a plethora of cars parked all over our neighborhood that are not normally there.  So we ended the evening turning off all the lights and hiding!!

And finally, the one thing you're really here for....  pictures of Daigh!  His first year album has been updated and there are additional pictures for you to peruse.  Enjoy.

No comments: