Saturday, November 3, 2007

slog blog #1

Thank goodness Halloween is over! The kids wore their costumes a total of 4 times and got to go trick or treating twice. At least we only have Thanksgiving and Christmas to get through before the year is over. The kids had a lot of fun celebrating All Saints' Day along with Halloween. We carved a baby pumpkin (complete with bonnet and pacifier) as well as a pumpkin to bear the sacred heart image. Joella went as Saint Ursula and Colum went as Saint Tarsicius for an All Saints' Day party. We are making fast work of the candy in the house. I don't think we'll make it through the week before it's all gone!! We're all doing good here in Montgomery. Haven't had a chance to get out of Montgomery much because it seems like there's always something or other that we feel obligated to do during the weekends. Hopefully that will change once the holiday season is over. I can't believe it's already the holiday season. I asked Sears Portrait Studios when they would do their holiday pictures and they said they are already doing them. I said "But Halloween isn't over yet!" to which they replied, "We're trying to avoid the holiday rush." WOW. I'll be 33 years old this month. Monetary donations would be appreciated. J/K. I'll probably splurge by having Ray take me to the Cold Stone Creamery for my free ice cream. Where does the time go? Rays says I should make paragraphs but this is the way I think so we'll leave it just as it is.

State Slogan: Alabama: Yes, We Have Electricity

No comments: