Saturday, November 17, 2007

Slog Blog #2

Hmmm.... does anyone read the blogs? Check out the pictures? I was kind of hoping that some people would post comments or feedback. Anyway, we're getting ready for Thanksgiving. We had our first Thanksgiving meal tonight. It was yummy. Our kids had fun playing with all the other kids that came. It's always fun to get together with all the other families from Ray's work. I have been running hither and yon... I didn't realize the magnitude of the planning that goes into making Thanksgiving happen. Nonetheless, the kids and I are looking forward to having grandparents visit us over this holiday week. We plan to keep busy with trips to the zoo, children's art museum, and the park. The day after Thanksgiving, we will break out the Christmas boxes and start decorating the house.... while listening to Christmas music! And we'll have a wrapping party and start sending the presents out. It feels so good to have the Christmas shopping done. Hey, don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful!!

Q. What do you call a genius at Alabama?
A. Visitor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the Alabama jokes? I love them!

Mom

Taylor said...

We look at your blog! We will leave comments more if you like :)

Noni is quite the adorable pea in the pod. But.. wasn't she a flamingo in all the other pictures?

Anonymous said...

ugh, I can't believe you are done Christmas shopping!! I haven't even thought that far ahead!

-Tara