Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Air Show

We decided to go to the Twilight Show of NAS Oceana's 50th Anniversary Show. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see much. Conditions were very windy. The night jumps and the fireworks show was canceled. Pretty much the only thing we saw was this cool plane flying around with fireworks streaming off its wings, a F/18 do some afterburner fly-bys (that I could not get a picture of by the way because I could never get the timing right), and a monster truck zooming down the runway setting off fires. The few pictures that I have included are those that came out okay. The ones of Colum resulted from the boredom of waiting in line for 30 minutes to get one funnel cake for $6! I tell myself that it's actually $1 per person and it came out to about one candy bar size per person.

No comments: