Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First picture with my new camera!


Since Ray took the only digital camera we had with him, I went and bought a digital camera for myself that I have had my eye on. It is the Olympus camera and it's supposed to be shock proof, water proof, freeze proof, etc. Better to be prepared, I say! Anyway, this self portrait is one of the first pictures I took with the camera. I am still learning my way around the camera. This is also one of the first few times I am attempting to update the blog and use the Picasa web album all by myself. Nothing like being thrown into the deep end to learn to do things by yourself. I have so little free time these days since I am having to do and take care of everything myself. Colum is a great big help though! And Joella, once in a while.

No comments: